We at Prithvi Estates provide a complete range of professional interior designing services and project management consultancy for all types of commercial units. The success of the project is dependent on how well we have captured and transformed our client’s vision into realty. The client’s participation is encouraged at every phase of the project. We make sure that every project receives personal attention from our experienced designers and interior decorators so as not miss even the smallest detail enabling clients to achieve maximum value for their investment. We work closely with architects and clients to determine the structure of space planning, requirements of the occupants and deliver what suites best to their taste.
We have the command and expertise over entire aspect of interior designing and its delivery module. Our team works closely with the clients to work out the costing, time and ambience expected. We also advise our clients on layout options, furniture analysis, artwork and plants, space management and material procurement to ensure quality. We work with renowned tradesmen and sub contractors who have years of experience in interior designing and execution.
Our team believes in creating and delivering complete interior solutions, which are customized to suit specific requirements of the clients. We provide a wide range of services to our clients to make sure that all the requirements are fulfilled under one roof. Our services can be broadly categorized under following headings:
- Assist in selection of furniture, fabrics, color schemes, wall & window treatments, flooring, carpeting, tile, lighting, bathroom fixtures, decorative accessories, art etc.
- Project Management – liaison with general contractor, sub contractors, architect, other designers working on project (kitchen and bathroom designers, custom cabinetmakers).
- Selection and specification of finishes and materials for walls, floors, ceilings, countertops, bath and kitchen cabinetry and fixtures.
- Job site visits for supervision of interior work to the extent of explaining the construction of the proposed design.
- Custom designed furniture, window treatments, paint finishes, accessories, and cabinetry.
- Preparation of floor plans, furniture layouts, and elevations.
- Work with client’s existing furnishings & accessories to fit into new or existing spaces.